Saturday, February 3, 2007

Stonehenge and Salisbury



This is the famous pile of rocks in a random spot in the middle of nowhere.
From left to right this is Shavare, Liz, yours truly, and Lydia.
Shavare and Lydia are from our flat...they share one of the rooms next to us, but we barely ever see them. Another picture of way cool rocks up close! They actually are very cool.
Liz and I agree that they'd be more interesting if there was a designated pagan to show us what Stonehenge was once used for... but they don't.
this is the little French restaurant that we went to for our short lunch break...excellent food.

This is the Salisbury Cathedral. They have one of the four original copies of the Magna Carta stored here.
This is really a very beautiful cathedral, and I wanted to take more pictures but my camera was wanting to die.

This is just a picture of part of Salsbury, but our guides pronounced it Sulsbry. I think it sounds cool. Anyway, I'm just doing what I can to get these pictures updated...I've still got quite a few, but I'm just trying to put them up in some sort of order. It might just take awhile. You're lucky I'm taking the time to start anyway. I've got lots of homework that I'm procrastinating on, so I should at least start. I'll post again sometime soon.


1 comment:

glassblowerscat said...

You're right ... I am lucky. And don't you look smokin' all posed up in front of Stonehenge.