Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Madame Tussauds



Jack Sparrow!!! I wish it'd just been Johnny Depp, but I guess you can't have everything. I like this picture, but I would have liked it allot more if I didn't look so terribly pale. Oh well.

One of the most classy actors...Humphry Bogart. You have to love Bogey!

I just had to get one with this guy. He looks a little bit angry. It makes me laugh that I got a picture with Mr. Hitler.

Sean Connery... his drink really didn't look all that good...it seemed a little stiff.

If Angelina is actually that tiny I should really consider loosing some serious weight. I just didn't think she was that small. Then again, Brad doesn't really look like I'd thought he would either. Hmmmmm.... I didn't mean to match with the Beatles....I didn't even realize that I had until I went back and was looking at the pictures. Once again... the Beatles rock!

Anyway, those were the more interesting pictures from the wax museum... I hope you enjoyed seeing me with some of the celebrities. It was a good time. There's still the Serial Killers live chamber where you walk through, the lights are all either off, flickering or really dim... Half of the wax statues are actually actors and will jump out at you and get in your face. My flatmates were screaming really loudly, and all I could do was laugh. It was awesome!
I'm sick at the moment, but I've still got lots of procrastinating to get busy with so I will have to stop blogging for now and come again when I have more time.
My boyfriend is going to try and come see me around the 28th...if anyone knows of some cheap plane tickets please give him a call. It would be greatly appreciated.
Anyway... I'll be back another time to dazzle you with pictures of my amazing trip.

No comments: