Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Chinese New Year in London


This parade started at about 11 in the morning and the festivities went on all day. The parade was the most colorful part of it though.
They really put on quite a show, these dancers in particular were really fun to watch.
Then came the dogs.... I'm pretty sure that's what they were anyway.

Yay for dragons.

Here it is trying to eat us. Scary stuff.
Not quite sure what I'm seeing. Fuzzy and colorful though.
Someone's punching Dave!

Fun little group waiting to leave the crowded streets. There's only so many times you can get shoved in all directions before you decide it's time to leave... there was seriously no room to stand without determined little Chinese people pushing their way past you.
Just in case I haven't said,... shown above is Dave, me, and Heather.

That's all for now... I'm going to Amsterdam in a few days, so after that I'll have many fun pictures from there. I'll be back to blog again when I can.

1 comment:

glassblowerscat said...

Well, aren't you cute?

I promise I'll blog my weekend pictures soon. All this accountability ...