Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Absolute Icebar



The actual 'ice' area wasn't very big, but it was amazing. Even the glass you drank out of was ice. They were hard to drink out of because they were square, but other than that it was awesome.From left to right, it's... me, Liz, Heather, Alicia, Dave, Steve, and Rachel. The cloaks were great, I felt so retarded wearing it, but it was crazy cold in there and it was totally worth wearing the cloak that makes you look retarded. Not that it really mattered anyway until I realized I was going to be blogging these pictures.
I didn't take others because it was so cold, and I had to keep my hands in my gloves as much as possible. You pay to get in, and have to have a reservation...you only get about forty minutes inside because they have to re-freeze everything and get it ready for the next group.

I'm still sick but feeling a bit better... going to attempt to do most of my homework this weekend. (it's a nice thought anyway).
I've fallen behind in my picture taking, so you actually are almost caught up. The icebar was last weekend. I'll try to start taking pictures again, it's just hard to have a camera always out without feeling like a complete tourist...I don't like that.
Anyway, I'll blog again later this weekend.

1 comment:

glassblowerscat said...

The key thing is to have the camera out even during non-touristy moments; that way you're just an annoying camera freak.