Monday, March 26, 2007

Wales

This was the following weekend. It's an adventure weekend that when you schedule it, you get to choose two activities for your day of adventure. We chose Surfing and Coast Steering, so that Saturday, we started with Surfing until lunch, then went right back out for Coast Steering. That was hopefully the only time in my life that I'll have to wear a wet suit...they were really unflattering, and terribly hard to get on. The Coast Steering was hard for me mostly because I'm just scared out of my mind of heights...making the cliff jumping part of it horrifying. You get a real rush out of it, but I can't see myself doing something like that again.
Because these were water activities, I couldn't take pictures. The pictures that follow are from the hike we took the next day along the coastline.
It was really hard to pick just a few pictures for this blog. The landscape was breathtaking, and I took loads of pictures on this hike. We were walking all morning and just taking our time to enjoy the scenery. It was fantastic.

The pictures just don't do the place justice. It was absolutely unbelievable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you explain exactly what you mean by 'coast steering"?