Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ryan came to see me!



The best weekend here, was the weekend Ryan cam to visit. This is from Namco, which is basically an indoor amusement park. We got to drive bumper cars, and went bowling. It was fantastic.This is Ryan and I at Namco still.This is from the British museum. We spent awhile,...but walked around the entire museum. It was really nice to just relax for awhile, and completely fantastic to spend time with Ryan.He bought me this really beautiful bracelet in the museum gift shop.

This picture is from having dinner with Ryan the last night he was here. This is our picture in front of Big Ben. It didn't turn out as well as I would have liked, because it I couldn't hold my smile long enough. It took so long for Heather to have the opportunity to take a picture of us without other people walking in the way... oh well, we have a picture in front of Big Ben... YAY.

I was so happy that he was able to come and see me, and it was really hard to say goodbye again, but I am still enjoying London, and by the time I'm blogging this I'll be coming home in a couple days.
I'm so lucky to be with someone who would take the time and money to come and see me.

No comments: