Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Excuses

I just read through my last few blogs from this week. I can't believe how terrible my grammar is! I've been blissfully tired lately, and am not all there apparently when it comes to putting sentences together. My apologies for misspellings, fragment sentences, and any random words just thrown in. You get the idea well enough though, so I don't feel too terrible. I'll try to actually blog again before I come home. Until then, ... my excuse is going to have to be that I'm just really distracted with packing and shopping, that I am really rushing any blogs that I post. Sorry.

2 comments:

glassblowerscat said...

Honey, it's a blog. Some people think you actually shouldn't proofread them.

But definitely blog again before you come home. Even if it's rushed. We love it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I loved your blogs(bloggings?), thanks for taking the time to fill us in. We always looked forward to seeing and hearing everything you were doing in the midst of your crazy, busy schedule!
we love you and looked forward to your home coming!
P.S. Dad says your
Grammar in in Minnesota ;)
love, Mum