Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Bits of My Daily Walk to School

This first one was when we hadn't yet realized that we'd made a wrong turn. Nice though.
Here we are on the correct path again. Cute little one way street.
This is about a little more than half way there. Lots of little sandwich bars.
Here, Phylisha takes advantage of being stuck on that side of the road by taking pictures of the tourist bus. We decided that for these pictures we were ok with looking a little bit like tourists.
I just really liked this building. I think it's beautiful, and always pass this a little slower.
This is a pub that's on the way, I haven't visited it yet, but it's called the "Duke of York"... Very cool. After this though, I've discovered that there are many pubs with cute little names like that. I still like the looks of this one anyway.
Just more buildings, this is allot closer to the school. You can see the end of the road, and from there it's about five minutes to school.
And this is just more buildings. I like them allot. Anyway, all of these picture were actually taken in the other order, we were walking back from school, so actually they start from this last picture and go up. These probably make this look like a short walk, but it takes 25 minutes when you're half running the whole way...I try to leave early enough that I don't have to, but things happen. Maybe eventually I'll get used to this. It's great exercise though.

1 comment:

glassblowerscat said...

Hurray for photography. You're so dedicated!