Friday, January 26, 2007

Coming soon!

Hello all! I would first like to thank my wonderful boyfriend Ryan for setting me up with this super cool site, my profile... and even putting in the first blog for me as well...it's nice. I've just this week gotten my internet working, so I'll be trying to keep this somewhat updated for those of you who are interested in what I'm up to. If I fall behind I'm sure I'll be hearing about it, so as soon as I figure out how this site works, I'll try to begin with pictures of the flat that I'm living in during my stay here in London. I don't have all the pictures of the flat that I want, but I'll have them as soon as my roommates and I have had a chance to pick up some of our stuff off of the floor...then I'll be allowed to take a picture of the room (Its on my to do list). Until then, you'll all just have to deal with it.
It's 1:30 am here, and my roommates are both trying to sleep. This constant typing probably isn't the most considerate thing to be doing at the moment. I'll try to be back tomorrow to attempt putting some pictures on here for you all.

1 comment:

glassblowerscat said...

Hurray, a post! *insert sounds as of trumpets and fanfare and crowd noises and dancing girls*

You should just take pictures of the room however. It's more authentic. And you know how I am about that. The first rule of photography is not really caring whether anyone actually wants you to take the shot.